Book Review Problogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a 6 Figure Income
Recently I saw this list of bloggers’ salaries which is topped by Markus Frind with over $3,600,000! Never heard of him? Markus Frind owns a free dating website called PlentyofFish.com. I think every blogger dreams of making a six figure salary, just like nearly every actor dreams of winning an Oscar – But how do you begin?
There are millions of bloggers out there today, writing away, wondering why the big bucks eluded them. What are they doing wrong and what could they do better?
What is your level of blogging expertise? Are you:
- blogging as a hobby and not making a dime
- Are you facing retirement and looking for supplemental income?
- Are you unemployed and really need to start generating income?
- Are you in a job you don’t care for and would like to start a blog as a part or full time venture?
- Do you already have a blog that generates income but you would like that blog to make more?
Wherever you are in your blogging career, ProBlogger can help guide you to a higher level.
Authors Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett cover:
- How to choose a (profitable) subject for your blog
- How to handle the technical parts of blogging
- Different ways to generate income with your blog
- How to evaluate your blog’s success
- How to keep your content fresh and interesting to readers
- How to use your blog to generate income indirectly
ProBlogger offers a complete how-to on blogging from from two top-performing bloggers. If you’re one of thousands of aspiring bloggers who launch new blogs every day hoping to boost their income or someone who already has a blog, you can benefit from ProBlogger’s advice. Without solid advice from experts, most will fail. This best-selling guide, (more…)